Topographic Fingerprints of the Four Thousand Footers
- 16" x 20"
Reminiscent of vintage scientific identification posters, this print challenges you to become familiar with the topographic "fingerprints" of all of New Hampshire's 4000-Footers. Adapted from the USGS "US Topo" series contour lines, the fingerprints are foil stamped in silver matte on 100# Neenah Classic Crest "patriot blue" paper. Since summits vary greatly in size, creative license was invoked in fitting each peak into a grid. Indeed, many summit shapes were reduced in size, with contour lines pruned in as systematic a way as possible. In two cases (Lincoln and Wildcat B), contours were added to give a better sense of those two summits' shapes. A portion of this product's profits go directly to the AMC Four Thousand Footer Club.
- You Might Also Like
- White Mountain 4000-Footers Passport
- New Hampshire 52 With A View Passport
- Periodic Table of White Mountain 4000-Footers
- Periodic Table of the Fifty-Something Colorado Fourteeners
- Periodic Table of the / Tableau périodique des Adirondack 46
- Periodic Table of Ski Resorts
- Undercast Approaches to the White Isles of New Hampshire